Assistance Applications

Center Township Residents Assistance

Center Township La Porte residents who meet township guidelines may apply for financial assistance with their rent, utility bills, as well as, for food and clothing. Any Center Township resident in need of assistance is encouraged to apply below or call the Trustee's Office at 219.362.2736.

Food Stamps

Apply for food stamps if you require assistance with buying food.

Cell Phone Assistance

Apply for assistance with your cell phone service.

Energy Bill Assistance

Need help paying your energy bill? Apply below for assistance.

Covid Housing & Rental Assistance

Apply for housing and rental assistance.